- Publisher : Disney Press (September 28, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1368060730
- ISBN-13 : 978-1368060738
- Reading age : 5 - 8 years
- Grade level : Kindergarten - 3
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.3 x 0.65 x 9.3 inches
From savory lunches and dinners to sweet desserts, this beautiful cookbook for kids features fifty delicious recipes inspired by the Disney Princesses and their many adventures!
Make learning how to cook fun and downright magical with inspiration from the Disney Princesses! Featuring simple step-by-step instructions and mouth-watering photos of each dish, this cookbook makes it easy to whip up enchanting treats, while enjoying captivating illustrations of the princesses and their friends.
In this book, readers will discover:
With fifty delicious recipes inspired by the Disney Princesses, aspiring young chefs will be cooking up a feast in no time!
- 50 beginner-friendly recipes, including dishes like Rapunzel-inspired Frying Pan Eggs, Tiana-inspired Bayou Meatloaf, Moana-inspired Te Fiti Tropical Punch, and many more
- A thorough introduction to kitchen basics
- A "difficulty rating" for each recipe, so brand new chefs know where to start
- Beautiful food photography on every spread
- Charming illustrations of the Disney Princesses
- Bonus menus to inspire young chefs to combine recipes and create their own magical feasts