- Editorial : Harvard Business Review Press (7 Abril 2020)
- Idioma : Inglés
- Tapa blanda : 432 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 1633699374
- ISBN-13 : 978-1633699373
- Peso del Artículo : 1.03 pounds
- Dimensiones : 5 x 1.1 x 8.2 pulgadas
If you read nothing else on leadership, read these definitive articles from Harvard Business Review.
Leadership skills are not innate--they can be acquired and honed. HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership 2-Volume Collection provides enduring ideas and practical advice on how to harness inspiring, transformational leadership qualities and spearhead change. Bringing together HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership, Vol. 1 and HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership, Vol. 2, this collection includes twenty articles selected by HBR's editors and features the indispensable article "What Makes an Effective Executive" by Peter F. Drucker.
From timeless classics to the latest game-changing ideas from thought leaders Jim Collins, Daniel Goleman, John Kotter, and more, HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership 2-Volume Collection will inspire you to:
- Identify areas for personal growth
- Develop a more dynamic and sophisticated communication style
- Transform yourself from a problem solver to an agenda setter
- Embrace the challenges of adaptive work
- Draw strength from adversity
- Build trust with and among your fellow employees
- Inspire others to give their all
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.