Maximize your odds on the casino floor
Casinos are designed for distraction, so it helps to know a bit about when the odds are in your favor and when they’re not before you push a stack of chips onto a table. Professional blackjack player Kevin Blackwood and lifelong sports bettor Swain Scheps know a thing or two about casino gambling. In Casino Gambling For Dummies, these seasoned gaming veterans guide you through the essential strategies for walking out of the casino ahead of the game. They also show you the most common mistakes made by players, helping you avoid gambling risks while you enjoy what the gaming industry has to offer.
Learn to see past the flashing lights, decide how much you’re willing to wager, and find out how to enjoy yourself. In this book, you’ll also discover:
- Step-by-step walkthroughs of casino etiquette and the rules of common casino games, including poker and blackjack
- Explanations of video poker and slots and ways to avoid losing more than you’re comfortable with
- Explorations of online gambling, so you can enjoy the fun of a casino from the comfort of your home
The perfect guide for anyone looking for an easy introduction to the world of casino gaming, Casino Gambling For Dummies is also an essential resource for those seeking to improve their odds at blackjack, craps, video poker, slots, and other games.
- Editorial : For Dummies; 2nd edición (8 Abril 2022)
- Idioma : Inglés
- Tapa blanda : 416 páginas