- Editorial : VIZ Media LLC; Illustrated edición (5 Septiembre 2017)
- Idioma : Inglés
- Tapa blanda : 200 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 1421595842
- ISBN-13 : 978-1421595849
- Edad de lectura : 14 - 17 años
- Medida Lexile : GN250L
- Curso : 7 - 9
- Peso del Artículo : 6.1 onzas
- Dimensiones : 5 x 0.6 x 7.5 pulgadas
The ninja adventures continue with Naruto’s son, Boruto!
Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in his village, and now his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja is ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!
Boruto gets through round two of the Chunin Exam and receives praise from his father. But what Naruto doesn’t know is that his son is cheating by using prohibited ninja tools. What will happen to Boruto when the truth is revealed? Meanwhile, darker forces are advancing behind the scenes…